Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm getting nowhere
I'm reaching nowhere
where should I go
In which direction
Where is my hope................
I need you....
Come help me
I'm waiting here since birth.

Am I taken the wrong side
or I chooses wrong way
WHY I'm not.. meeting you..

In my way.........
I always watch your footprints....
to reach you...

I'm waiting to get you..............
Come..& join me
in my way; please help me
I need a support I need a love...
Come give me what I want..
Just I need that feeeeling
which give me strength
to fight back to stand adhere

Come give me my hoooope
Come help me out...........
I'm waiting for my true lllllove



In my day dreams
I watch your face
It's glittering.....giving rays of hope
Come & touch my soul
I neeed...I wait for u

whenever I alone .....
I think
you are there with me...........in my dreams
come & give me a hand....
so that I can...
Stand aside,,,,,,live my life



No comments:

Post a Comment